Thursday, April 19, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard April DT work

Hello peeps!
Today I share with you my April DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
My first layout featuring my gorgeous girl

'Timeless Beauty'

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
Brick Panel
Thistle shrub
Indian feathers
Tiny feathers
Timeless Beauty title


Inspired by my girls dress, I went with the soft pastel colours, 
I have heat embossed both Timeless Beauty title with a pale pink and Thistle shrub a teal......


I have left the Brick Panel raw & cut in half and placed half at the top and other half the photo, just to  bring a little more attention to the photo..... 

I have used a couple of the Indian feathers & Tiny feathers.....
 first applying white gesso to the both Indian feathers & Tiny feathers, then inking them ever so lightly with purple or pink...


 And scattered them though out my page to finish off my page nicely... 😊  

**********


For my second page 
A photo of ME & my young man.....


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:
2017
Funky Heart swirls
Lacy border
 Leafy Corner
#Mini word set 2
YOU word from Card Set 2

With such strong colours I still wanted the chipboard pieces to stand out, so I have added couple of coats of white gesso to #mini word JOY 

Did the same to the  Funky Heart swirls,  Leafy Corner & 2017


The Lacy border strip I have inked with black & the tiny word YOU sitting on the photo, has been heat embossed with a Navy Blue.... 


Thanks for stopping by...... 
I hope you liked what you see and where inspired in someway....
01 09 10