Friday, June 2, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT work - Prima Rose Quartz part 3

Hi there!  I back yet again,
sharing my last May creations using the Prima 'Rose Quartz' Collection....
SO! Who else is like me & has I pile of punches sitting in a draw & always forgotten about.....
WELL! For this layout, I made sure I used at least 1 of my punches ...
So glad I did.... πŸ˜ πŸ˜
'Together'


The leaves I've added are from 49 & Market Gabi texture stamp set ----> HERE


Anna's has a GREAT range of beautiful Prima Rose Quartz flowers ----> HERE


And for my final project I created this card....
'Don't Forget'

packs makes it so easy to create with....


The Prima Rose Quartz Collection is available in Anna's Craft Cupboard store......  
 HERE
Phew! I'm back on track & will start sharing June's work soon... πŸ˜„πŸ˜
Thanks for popping by
πŸ’•πŸ’•
01 09 10