Sunday, October 2, 2016

More Than Words - October Challenge

Wow!October already, 
another year just flying by so quickly...
More Than Words October Challenge is up!
Word Inspiration - CHANGE

Creative Challenge - OMBRE
 (Ombre is the gradual blending of one colour hue to another, usually moving tints and shades from light to dark.)

I Love working with most colors so for this OMBRE challenge I thought I'd incorporated by working with shades of purple, purple being one of my favorite colours." 

'Love'

As usual I have used some 2 Crafty Chipboard - this 2 Crafty - Flourish Adornment where I have painted cut into 2 pieces.... 
  
Also!
The chipboard piece Love from the fine word set
(which is 1 of my favorite designs) 

Some fussy cutting, stamping, lots of layers & textures!!


Be sure to stop by the More Than Words blog  HERE ......  Not only to check out the challenge but my fellow design team have come up with some INCREDIBLE designs!!!
You wont be disappointed.....   :)
Hope you are having a GREAT Weekend!
Thanks as always for popping by.... 
x
01 09 10