Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2 Crafty Chipboard September's layouts including a Video Tutorial

   
Hi there! 
Today I share with you my September projects....
This first layout 'Smile' is of my daughter & the gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard 
pieces I have used on the page......

'Smile'


With such a bright fun page I still wanted these chipboard piece's to shine & what better way to do this than to give them all a couple of coats of gesso or white paint if you don't have any gesso.....

I have added some different colour Kaisercraft - Pearls to the center of these VERY Groovy chipboard flowers.. 
 they look great don't you think!


I also gave this Smile title an ever so lightly stamp using a grey ink and Kaisercraft - Dictionary stamp.... 



For my second page I have created a step by step video tutorial... 
'You'
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used...
 

Please click on the the link to watch how I went about creating this page! :)
I do hope you enjoy it and get a couple of great idea's or tips!


X

01 09 10