Monday, March 2, 2015

7 Dots Studio Feb/Mar Challenge - Hearts

It has been ages since I have found a little extra time to create a non DT project..
BUT! finally I had a little extra time last night 
& new straight away I knew which challenge I was going to tackle....
 The 7Dots Studio Feb-Mar 2015 challenge 


 & my Interpretation 

I have used the heart shapes throughout my layout..
heart elements from 7 Dots Studio Natural walk, Messy head, Soul mates & IIIumination Collections..

heart stamp from the 7 Dots Studio - throughts keeper stamp set...



 
Materials list:
7 Dots Studio - Natural Walk - Cloudy paper
7 Dots Studio - Illumination - Illumination paper
7 Dots Studio - Cold Country 6x6 paper
7 Dots Studio - Illumination element sticker
7 Dots Studio - Soul mates, Messy head, Natural walk  - Elements
Thoughts keeper - stamps
Green Tara, Manor House Creations & Prima flowers
Kaisercraft - Sparklets
2Crafty - Circle Revolution Frame
Templates - Crafters workshop & Prima
Flying Unicorn - Adornment & Tim Holtz idea-ology Swivel Clasp..

 If you haven't already, be sure to pop on over to the 7 Dots Studio blog to check out this challenge & be inspired by the designing team creations HERE

01 09 10