Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sketches With A Twist - October reveal...

Hi there!
I have stopped by to share with you the October reveal for Sketches With A Twist...
This months Sketch is created by Jules...
just look at the sketch nice & busy!!
& the Twist is...
to use "Stars in one way or another" could be interpreted in different ways on your Layout..

I've gone with added stars to my layout & also added star in my title.....
When I first saw the Echo Park -  Chillingsworth Manor I Soooo needed some!!   LOL!
& lucky for me it had some star stickers in the EP - Chillingworth Manor sticker sheet..

& I don't have any close ups for this 1?? why I really dont know!!!
SO! it looks like a short but sweet post tonight....
BE sure to stop on  HERE & check out the other DT creations, I SURE you will be inspired!!
Hope to see you all play along...
THANK you so much for stopping by & any comments you may leave is ALWAYS appreciated...
01 09 10