Friday, August 3, 2012

Authentique - Fresh.......

Hello! Hello!
GEE! I had troubles with my blog yesterday..  It would not load up photos & after trying again last night & still no go I just gave up..  It seems like it's going to work today... 

OK! I now can share with you my last 4 layouts that I created as part of my July DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
I share 2 of them now & 2 in the another post...
A My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Fishtail Banner
Prima,Kaisercraft & Green Tara flowers,
Martha Stewart - Vintage Flower punch,
Butterfly Stamp - MME,
Kaisercraft Wood leaves,
Doily.

This next layout is of Chloee... Got this photo when we were visiting my MIL @ Easter time!!! Kaye (MIL) loves to put flowers from her garden in Chloee's hair every time we visit.... 


Products Used:
Authentique Fresh Pure paper,
Authentique Fresh Clear paper,
Authentique Fresh  Crisp paper,
Authentique Fresh - Elements Alphabet & Mini Word stickers,
Authentique Fresh - details images and icons stickers,
Red Cardstock,
Prima,Kaisercraft & Green Tara flowers,
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape,
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Birds
Crafters workshop - Swirl  12x12 Template
Prima Script Stamp,
Martha Stewart - Double loop corner punch,
Kaisercraft Wood leaves,

OK! I'll leave it there for now..
take care & THANKS heaps for stopping on by!
01 09 10