Friday, June 15, 2012

MLSB - Happy Go Lucky

This Month my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard was again Full of FANTASTIC array of Products.....
1 of the ranges I was lucky to be working with this month is the My Little Shoebox - Happy Go Lucky
& this first Layout that I'm about to share with you.... Also! is my Step By Step for this month..













If you are Interested in how I created this..... THEN pop on over HERE for all the Details & Materials!!!
I also created 3 other layouts with this range... I share 1 now & the other 2 in my next post...

This 1 is a bit blurry for some reason... Maybe It's just the person who took the photo maybe.....   hehehe!
This is my Nephew Jacob! he has the most beautfiul blue Eyes....

The Butterflies are Collection-Vintage butterfly Print Sheet & The Branch
Kaisercraft – Wooden Flourish.. 


Products:
MLSB Happy Go Lucky-Glitter Alphabet Stickers (Toffee),
Martha Stewart – Cherish punch,
Prima Flower.

 THANKS Heaps for stoppin by!
& I hope you all have a Wonderful weekend...
01 09 10