Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sketch # 96 for Let's Capture These Sketches

Sketch # 96 is up over @ Let's Capture These Sketches...
Our Amazing Guest Sketch Designer is the lovely Sue Skyes



So come on over & play along!!


First we will go with some Close UPS on my DT layout!!


Here I've Used Ranger - Liquid Pearls baby Blue & have doodled with it.... Something a bit different...... 

Prima Flowers!!!
A bit of fussy Cutting from a Prima paper, the good old MS - Butterfly Punch & part of FWAB - Pink Pearl Flourish...




& the end Result....


Products Used:
MME paper,
Flourish With A Bling (FWAB) - Pink Pearl Flourish,
Prima Flowers & Paper,
Kraft Tags,
Echo Park - Stickers
Collection Elements -Tissue Paper...

Always a Pleasure to have you Stop BY!!!!
 (Hello to my new followers)

Also It will be 1 YEAR on the 31st August 2011
since I've had a blog & GEE! I've had a load of FUN & have met
some
AMAZING,TALENTED & INSPIRING
Ladies....

SO MY 1 year blogaversary.. Is that even a word..   LOL!
or I've just Spelt it wrong..... hehehe
Well it is now word NOW....
I will Be having a Giveaway a pretty good Giveaway!!
well I think so anyway!!
As I SOOOOOO totally Missed the 100 follower....
Till next Time 
HAPPY SCRAPPIN my dear Friends!!!   xx

01 09 10