Monday, July 18, 2011

TODAY....... Is birds New Word

 A BIG Hello!!!!!


Hope you all Enjoyed your Weekend.....


So Bird Is The Word has a new word &      TODAY     is that word......
Nadia has created Sketch if you would like to work from!!!



This Would be My DT layout.......


This Quote I got from watching Shrek with the Kids one day, About 6months ago........
So when i heard this Quote I grabbed my note pad & jotted it down & have been wanting to use It on a Layout since...............
I really liked this Quote & I feel is SO true!!
This Photo (1 of MANY) was taken on Chloee's B'day & on our recent Visit to the Zoo....

Now! for some Close UPS......
PEEK A BOO!!
Just look @ those Eye Candy Magic - Goodies
@ the Moment SAM has her Sale happening So to grab you some of these goodies
POP on over (HERE) 

The Butterfly from Collections
& the rest is Pink Paislee - Hometown - Diecuts, Parisan Anthology papers........ 

So  over to BITW blog, have a look @ the other Amazing DT layouts...
They are all ooooozing with Awesomeness & then play along!!!
We would love to see what you come up with....
Also BITW hope is Still running so why not tackle the both of them!!!!

Thanks for Stoppin by..... & I always Enjoy Comments you leave ME...
Till Next time
Happy Scrappin!
01 09 10