Sunday, April 17, 2011

Show Us Your Stuff - Challenges 1 & 2

Hey Hey Ladies!!!

WARNING!!!  this is a long POST
when I finished this Post I had to add this bit to it... I must be in a chatty mood!!
LOL!

Hope you are all Enjoying your weekend!! Cause I AM.....
I have 2 Layouts to share for Show Us Your Stuff
the first LO is for the Challenge #1
It's a Sketch & color Challenge: BLUE , PINK & YELLOW 
Ohhhhh &  a Handmade Item!!
This is the Sketch........

& this is what i came up with!!!

YES!! I've used my MS- Frond punch......
& what's post without a couple of Close Ups...



My handmade Item or I should put Items is: Pretty Paper Petal- Flowers,
Also you can see Scrapware girl, i've Glimmer misted & the bigger Butterfly  is from the LYB- Elizabeth Park Paper..... & the little ones are from a punch.... Love me butterflies!!

OK!
Challenge #2 is BUTTONS 
BUTTONS........Big buttons, little buttons, lots of buttons or one or two.  
& this what a Came up with!!
 
 
Football is not a sport We follow in our household (sorry if that offends) LOL!
BUT our boy Ethan just LOVES NRL!!!

He changes all the time on who he supports. Anyway these photos are of him last year.. Ethan & Jason was just heading to watch a local Game!! he was looking forward to going, Jason not so much!! LOL!
But when Jas & ethan got home, Jas said he "didn't mind going after all"!!
Things we do for our kids to be HAPPY!!

Now that Flag I handmade! been wanting to make a flag for a LO for a while... But alway thought about it when LO was finished!!
The other handmade items on this LO is Purple Pumpkin- Buttons!!
 
& some Close Ups!
 









 
OK!
If you have made this Far!!! & are still willing to leave ME a gorgeous
comment  A BIG HUG TO YOU!!
& thanks heaps for stopping By
I do Enjoy my visitors...
Till next time
Happy Scrappin
XXX
 
01 09 10