Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Market 'Irrevocable beauty'
"Everyday Memories' layout

Hello everyone!
 Today I can share with you my 
first layout I created using the
  INCREDIBLE GORGEOUS 
49 & Markets "Irrevocable' 12x12 papers,
 Laser cutouts... for Anna's Craft Cupboard 
This collection is beyond beautiful & very versatile, 
honestly you can never go wrong when working 
with 49 & Market products, the quality is FANTASTIC...

'Everyday memories'



This layout featuring my gorgeous girl... 
I started with the frame from the fussy cut elements paper 
& attached the frame with foam tape to the Petrarch paper,
adding some stamping and torn apricot color paper strips
 that I had torn away from edging of the Petrarch paper
before I had attach that frame.... 

The adding some of the beautiful Laser cutouts, 
49 & Market - Wild storm flowers & leaves, 
a stamped leave & finished if off with 
a few of the  Annabelle Acrylic hearts in white....


The  49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements 
have the most beautiful elements, 
here I have used the SUPER cute bees 
and have attached these beauties with foam tape! 
Aren't they just the CUTEST things??





Thanks for stopping by! I will be back to share more soon...
Rach x
 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 12x12 papers avaliable ---> HERE
 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements -----> HERE
 49 & Markets flowers -----> HERE
Annabelle - Acrylic pack of hearts in white ---> HERE
01 09 10