Monday, June 15, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Irrevocable beauty
'Blessed Mum' layout

Hello there! 
 I'm back to my 3rd layout I created with the 
 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 12x12 papers 
and the beautifully designed Laser cutouts... 


'Blessed Mum'


Oh how I LOVE this photo & this layout...
  I started with the 'Romanticism paper' 
adding some stamping, a few of the fussy cut outs
along with some laser cut outs
some cream lacey trim, 
a assortment of 49 & Market flowers
 and leaves and then teaming it up again
 with a great Annabelle - Acrylic title
this time 'Blessed Mum' in black..






I have one more layout to share 
& this one is my favourite to date....
SO! be sure to stop by again soon to check it O.U.T!!!

Rach xx


 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 12x12 papers avaliable ---> HERE

 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements -----> HERE

49 & Markets Lacey trim cream ----> HERE

 49 & Markets flowers -----> HERE

Annabelle Acrylic Blessed mum in black ----> HERE 
01 09 10