Monday, June 22, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty'
'LOVE THIS MOMENT' layout

Hello there! 
 I'm back to my final layout
 I created with the GORGEOUS  49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 
12x12 papers and the beautifully designed Laser cutouts...  

I have completely ENJOYED creating beautiful 
layouts with this collection & you are thinking 
about getting this? then do it! You wont be disappointed!!!


'LOVE THIS MOMENT'




Ok! my 4th & final layout 'LOVE THIS MOMENT'
 and personally everthing about this page....
With such beautiful design I started with the 'Cultivate paper'
 from the 12x12 pack, then added plenty of the laser cut outs,
a strip of the 49 & Markets Lacey trim in cream,
 49 & Market flowers and leaves... 
Finishing it off with black splatters & gold mica flakes..



Like seriously! JUST look at the ADORABLE laser cut out Lady bugs!! 
If they don't entice you to get some of this 
collection then I dont know what will... lol!




I hope you have liked and been inspired in some way, 
as much as I have enjoyed sharing my creations....

It's with sadness to say that this is my very last
creation as part of the Anna's Craft Cupboard design team,
as I have decided it's time for me to step away!
It has been an absolute pleasure been part of this incredible team..

I can't THANK Briony & Richard 
enough for all the wonderful products
they sent me for the past 3 1/2 yrs &
 for just been the beautiful people that you both are!!

Rach xx


 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' 12x12 papers avaliable ---> HERE

 49 & Markets 'Irrevocable beauty' - Lazer cut elements -----> HERE

49 & Markets Lacey trim cream ----> HERE

 49 & Markets flowers -----> HERE

01 09 10