Tuesday, June 9, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard 'This Boy' layout

Hello there everyone!
Today sharing another layout I created for my
 June DT work with 2 Crafty Chipboard.

'This Boy'


and I have incorporated
 some FABULOUS 2 Crafty Chipboard 


Squiggly strips
2019
This boy (title)
Polaroid frame
the negative piece from the chain circle frame set


For the 'This BOY' title
I went with give it 2 coats of gesso..
did the same to the Polaroid frame
I have sitting out the right side of the photo.. 


One of my all time favorites 2 Crafty chipboard 
is the year dates, I tend to gravitate to
them everytime I am creating a page...

Here I have used a 2019 & inked with brown 
and adhering it to the polaroid frame


Another thing I tend to do is 
incorporate the leftover/negative
bits and here I have used a leftover peice
from the chain circle frame set
Inking it green and adhering it, 
which I think makes a great frame...


Lastly the awesome Squiggly strips
heat embossed these with
Nuro Crimson gloss...


That's it from me today!
thanks for stoping by my blog....
Until next time
Happy Crafting peeps!

01 09 10