Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Anna's Crafty Cupboard - AB Studio Shabby Love Symphony 'Cherish' layout

Hi There! 
 back to share with you my third layout
 I created with the gorgeous 
AB Studio - Shabby love symphony paper pack! 


This layout I have created is a beautiful feminine page
and features me & couple of lovely ladies Kim & Annette
that are not only GREAT scrapbooking buddies but!! dear friends.... 

'Cherish'



Paper used from the paper pack - Savour the moment No. 7,
 The Other Side No. 3 , Pearl No. 6 , 
True Love No. 1 and a few images
once again fussy cut from the Bonus sheet.... 





older Prima stamps & Some older Prima flowers from my stash...  
  A couple of 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces 
- the assortment of chipboard leaves, 
which I have coloured using the Prima Mint Sparkle wax


             (A little FUN FACT: Not only are the prima waxes great to work with, they actually smell great too.)


 And the word Cherish from the 2 Crafty Chipboard Fine word set 1


also! adding some Prima Mulberry Mica flakes & Cooper Mirco beads.. 





I hope you have liked & felt inspired in some way so far!! 
I do have one more layout to share.... 
AND will do so real soon
 x

To view AB Studio Shabby love Symphony Collection in Store click ------> HERE
To view the great range of 2 Crafty Chipboard in store click ----> HERE

01 09 10