Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - AB Studio - Shabby Love Symphony
'Sunshine & Smiles'

Hello everyone! 
This month I got to play with the 
EVER SO GORGEOUS 
AB Studio Shabby love Symphony
 12x12 paper set... 
This paper pack also comes with a bonus sheet
 (the back of the cover) 
which has some really lovely images to fussy cut out!!!!!
This collection would have too be one of my
 ALL TIME FAVOURITE collections so far...
AND 
definitely MUST HAVE collection!!

Today I share with you my first page...
'Sunshine & Smiles'


Using papers  'Shabby Rocks' N0.5 ,
Open Window N0.8 and have fussy cut
 out some images from the bonus page.....   

And have added a variety of 49 & Market flowers,
 Kaisercraft stamp, 
a few of the Prima Nightfall pearls & Annabellish  
'Sunshine & Smiles' title
 and a couple hearts in white
 Now these is not in store as it was produced 
especially for Anna's Craft Cupboard recent crop day....

BUT I'm sure if you really loving this title 
would like one? then just email Briony!


created by gorgeous doily with a doily die
from my stash & Aurora N0.2
paper from the paper pack...










That's it from me today, 
I will be back soon to share more till then!!
Enjoy the rest of your today!
Rach  xx

To view AB Studio Shabby love 
Symphony Collection in Store click ------> HERE

To view the great range of Annabelle products
 in store click -----> HERE

To view the beautiful 
& Market flowers in store click -----> HERE
01 09 10