Sunday, April 26, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - ABStudio - Shabby Love Symphony 'BUT! first coffee'

HELLO everyone!
 I'm back sharing my 4th layout working with the 
AB Studio - Shabby love Symphony paper pack!!

 I have REALLY LOVED using this collection &
 I have to admit have even purchased more

 of the papers to have sitting in my stash.... LOL!

This layout features myself AGAIN!  
I know right! SHOCK HORROR....
 twice in 1 month.... 

BUT I just couldn't resist it with Annabelle Acrylic
 recently releasing some new products 
& this title 'But first COFFEE' title &
 I had a photo that I had taken this selfie
 a few months back, it perfectly with this GORGEOUS paper range....
'But first COFFEE'


Papers used from paper pack : Aurora No.2 ,
The Other side No.3 , Pearls No.6
 & a few images from the bonus sheet,
a few of the Prima Nightfall pearls, 


some beautiful assortment of 49 & Market flowers, 
and Annabelle Acrylic buttlerflies in black
 & - 'But first COFFEE' title


Which I did alter a little,
 by applying some black heavy gesso to COFFEE!! 
 I am really happy how it has turned out....









AND that's it from me for now!! 
I hope you have enjoyed viewing 
my layouts with the 
AB Studio Shabby love Symphony Collection...

Until next time! HAPPY Crafting.....
Rach xxx

To view AB Studio Shabby love Symphony Collection in Store click ------> HERE
To view the great range of Annabelle products in store click -----> HERE
To view the beautiful 49 & Market flowers in store click -----> HERE
01 09 10