Thursday, April 16, 2020

Anna's Craft Cupboard - ABStudio Shabby Love Symphony 'Sympohny of love'

Hello Everyone! 
Back with you to share
 my second layout created this month using the STUNNING! 
AB Studio - Shabby love symphony paper pack! 

This time focusing on the green & blue tones
 to create this layout that features 
my son & his grandmother (my mother)
'Symphony of Love'


Using papers from the pack - 
Pink Scents N0.4 , The other side N0.3 
Open this Window No.8, Pearl No.6
& the beautiful clock image fussy cut from the Bonus sheet... 
 Adding stamping using a variety of
 Kaisercraft stamps! 
some Prima gold Coast flowers & the green leaves,
then incorporating leaves that
I had created using a leaf stamp 
& colouring the centres, blue...
also a couple Prima Georgia blue 
Vellum butterlfies...
 finishing it off with white splatters!!!

 



YOU may have notice that the blue flowers on my layout, 
look different than the Prima flowers photo??
WELL THAT"S because they are....
I wasn't really liking the look of these flowers
 with the little gem in the centres for this layout,
 so I removed the centres & created 
my own using some clear glue & Prima Cooper Micro beads...
 That look pretty cool if i do dsay so myself! lol!!








I have more to share & will very soon.. so be sure to stop again soon...
Rach  xx

To view AB Studio Shabby love 
Symphony Collection in Store click ------> HERE
01 09 10