Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 13@rts - Blue Magnolia 'Love' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello Everyone! Rach with you sharing my first bit of 2019 inspiration for Anna's Craft Cupboard January DT work, working with the EVER SO gorgeous 13@rts - Blue Magnolia

My first project is a layout featuring my gorgoeus girl & her toy poddle 'Princess'
'Love'

Starting with the 13@rts - Blue Magnolia - Bonjour paper as my base, adding some stamping using the Studio Light - 'Grunge' Stamp set, then a little stenciling using the Mandala from the Kaisercraft - Intricate tiles template Prima - Icing Paste 'Old Sliver' next some colour with Dylusions ink Sprays - Slate Grey & Periwrinkle Blue....


Next created some paper layers for my photo to sit onto using the Blue Magnolia - At Dusk & A4 Butterfly Collage sheet & fussy cut out some flower images from the A4 Blue Magnolia Elements Sheet... Also! tearing a few strips of words from the Blue Magnolia At Dusk paper...




Finishing my layout off with some 4& Market flowers, Prima Melange Art Pebbles - 'Sugar' & the SUPER CUTE 13@rts  A5 -On The Wall Tiny text with black & clear words...









I am very much enjoying working with this collection & can't wait to share more & will do very soon..
Thank you for popping by
Cheers Rach x
01 09 10