Thursday, December 27, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard 'Christmas Cheer' layout

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with lots of love & laughter, I sure did! 😃
Today I share this christmas themed layout my 2nd part of December DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard....  this one layout my girl!

'Christmas Cheer' 


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:  


'Christmas Cheer' title
'Love' from Fine word set 1
Engraved baubles
Fine leaf bush
Sweet holly corner

I started with given the chipboard pieces a coat of gesso...
I then finished the 'Christmas Cheer' title & the Fine word 'Love' with heat embossing Liquid platinum....



Continuing on with the heat embossing to the gorgeous 'Sweet Holly corner' with a glazier white embosssing powder, then cutting this corner in half and placing a piece either side of my flower cluster...... 


Next : Inking the Fine leaf bush with 2 tones of green & cutting up into smaller pieces & placing in & around my flower clusters....


Lastly the gorgeous Engraved bauble I started with given it a coat of gesso, then heat embossing the ball again using with Liquid platinum powder & finishing the bauble with sanding the mini balls strip & bow.....




AND! That's it from me this year.... 
I'd like to Wish YOU all a HAPPY NEW YEAR & that 2019 is full of heath, weath, love & laughter....
💝💝💝
01 09 10