Thursday, January 24, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'This is me' layout



Hello Everyone!
Today I'm sharing my 2nd bit of  January inspiration for 2 Crafty Chipboard...
 This layout featuring ME and some GORGEOUS 2Crafty chipboard pieces.... 

6" Mandala 1
Autumn leaves
12" Boho floral arrow
This is Me (title)
Light bulb word set 
Winter leaves


I've used some Mintay papers, next added some stamping on my background.....
 Then inpsired by my layout from earlier in the month, I've used the Rose Gold beewax paste again..
Applying the paste by using my finger to apply to the 6" Mandala & a few of the Autumn and Winter leaves





The rest of the chipboard pieces I started with been given them coats of gesso... The title This is Me has 3 coats, letting each coat dry bofore applying the next coat!!!


The 12" Boho floral arrow & Moment Light bulb have a single coat of gesso, then finished of the Boho floral arrow by colouring in the flower with Peach & guava gelatos AND the peach gelato around the edge of the bulb.... 




Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a fabulous Thursday...   x
01 09 10