Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard 13@rts - Blue Magnolia 'Together moments' 2nd layout

Hello Everyone!
I'm back sharing my 2nd layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard,working with the beautiful  13@rts - Blue Magnolia


This layout featuring my little family....  been with them is definitely my HAPPY PLACE....
P.S I don't know why my photo so edited & weird???

'Together Moments'

I started with a teal cardstock, then tearing the edges of the Evening letter paper & attaching the paper to the cardstock, exposing some of the teal..... next added some gesso to the Evening Letters paper, once the gesso dried added some stamping again using the Studio Light - 'Grunge' Stamp set & a triangle stamp using teal ink.... then adding a few Prima - Melange Art Pebbles - Sugar...


Next I could NOT RESIST fussy cutting out the beautiful teal/blue flowers from the 13@rts - Blue Magnolia - Flowerly day paper and attaching these beauties with foam tape for dimension....



next I added some of the the SUPER CUTE 13@rts  A5 -On The Wall Tiny text with black & clear words...

This time I went with the black & just adore how the words stand out on the flowers....







This layout came together quite quickly & I just love the end result... I hope you do too!
Still have more & will be back soon to share

01 09 10