Thursday, June 14, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Prima Santorini pt 3

Hi there!
Sharing my 3rd & final layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard, June's DT work using the  Prima - Santorini collection....

Prima Santorini

'Journey'

Do you ever have a problem with trying to decide which side you want to use??? As you love the look of both sides.... WELL! That was me when it came to this  'Summer Loving' paper.... BUT! the flower the images won me over..... LOL!


I felt like I wanted more of these pretty flowers clusters, So! I fussy cut some from the of the 3x4 Journaling notes & added them thought my page... Also! Using a couple of the journaling notes as added layers....

I added some added pink rhinestones from the Say it in Crystal pk.... 


Once I fussy cut the 'Journey' from Santorini Moments paper, inked the edges & stuck it down with foam tape... oh how I adore the teal foil heart...   Then from the ephemera pk I have used The cute flamingo, I have trim some of the white around the flamingo away as I wasn't having lovin with that much white around it and added it again with foam tape.....


Also! from the ephemera pkI added this gorgeous pink suit case again I just couldn't resist that teal foil heart....


That's it from me for now... Thanks again for stopping by!
If you been in inspired or love working with pinks, blues & teal, then this is a MUST have collection & is available in Anna's store -----> HERE  
Rach xx
01 09 10