Sunday, June 24, 2018

2 Crafty Chipboard pt 2 - Adventure

Hi There! Today I share part 2 of my June DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard

'Adventure'


2 Crafty Chipboard I've used: 
 Adventure - Loopy font
Mini Checkerboard pieces
ATC - tiny arrows

With 2 Crafty chipboard been 1 of the generous sponsors this month,
The 2 Crafty Design team were lucky enough to be guest detectives for the CSI Color, Stories, Inspiration 
Case file - No. 256 



Solving the Case:
The Colour Scheme: Yellow, Turquoise, bright White, Red & Black
Evidence: Check/Grid, Washi tape, Circles, Solid white background.
Testimony (journaling ideas): I've used word Adventure

For my title I've used the Adventure - Loopy font and inking it with black ink for it to stand out sitting on my photo... 

I have also incorporated a few pieces of the Mini Checkerboard, first given each piece a couple of coast of white acrylic paint, then placing them around my paper layers & photo...


I have inked the ATC - Arrows with the same color theme, Teal, yellow & red...



Interested in solving the case???  for all the info click! ----> HERE
Thank you for stopping by! Till next time
HAPPY crafting....
01 09 10