Thursday, June 7, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard Prima - Santorini Pt 1

Hello Everyone! 
Today! I'm sharing my June DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the ever so gorgeous Prima - Santorini Collection

Prima Santorini

My first layout using the collection
'Sunshine'

Focusing on the blues with my first page....  Started off with white cardstock & adding some stamping which included using the Tim holtz - Broken China and added some blue around the edges using a blending tool & Tim Holtz faded Jeans ink.... As soon as I seen that blue & white stripe paper I knew that would be perfect...




Including in my layering are a couple of the 3x4 Journaling notes which are also just perfect for creating layers..... The 2 tags - 1 from the Santorini - Ephemera pk & the larger tag from the   'Enjoying the Sun' paper
The super Cute Umbrella is from  Santorini - Ephemera pk  the couple of puffy hearts are from puffy Sitcker pk  I wanted to add a couple flowers but felt that Oia flowers & Firostefani were a little to girly with the pearl centres, So I just removed them & added Say it in Crystals

  



Finished it off with the Acetate word also from the  Santorini - Ephemera pk  
Thank you for stopping by....  This gorgeous collection is available in store -------> HERE

I do have more to share and will do soon
Rach  xx
01 09 10