Saturday, March 8, 2014

Off the rails Scrapbooking - Bling it up A new designing team for ME....

Hi there!
 I was asked by the lovely Amanda Sousa to join the designing team over 
  A FANTASTIC challenge blog with a design team split into 2 teams with fortnightly challenges & prizes up for grabs!!!
 please stop by & become a follower if you aren't already.... HERE
 SO! then when you find a little extra time you could play along!!!
OK! Today I share my first DT layout  - The challenge for you all is to add bling to your layout, card or mixed media creation. The winner will get a $15.00 to spend at Hobbies from the heart
" Remember these little moments"
I've used rhinestones & sequins to bling up my page...

The papers I've used  from the Kaisercraft - Voilet crush range...  Kaisercraft The Looking Glass Acetate - Specialty Drink Me! 
my little cluster is made with Green Tara flowers...
 Just in case you were wondering what that tiny dot stamp could be???It is 1 of the newer Kaisercraft texture stamp - tiny dot.... I did notice The Scrapbook store has them in stock HERE
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!
01 09 10