Saturday, March 8, 2014

Off the rails Scrapbooking - Bling it up A new designing team for ME....

Hi there!
 I was asked by the lovely Amanda Sousa to join the designing team over 
  A FANTASTIC challenge blog with a design team split into 2 teams with fortnightly challenges & prizes up for grabs!!!
 please stop by & become a follower if you aren't already.... HERE
 SO! then when you find a little extra time you could play along!!!
OK! Today I share my first DT layout  - The challenge for you all is to add bling to your layout, card or mixed media creation. The winner will get a $15.00 to spend at Hobbies from the heart
" Remember these little moments"
I've used rhinestones & sequins to bling up my page...

The papers I've used  from the Kaisercraft - Voilet crush range...  Kaisercraft The Looking Glass Acetate - Specialty Drink Me! 
my little cluster is made with Green Tara flowers...
 Just in case you were wondering what that tiny dot stamp could be???It is 1 of the newer Kaisercraft texture stamp - tiny dot.... I did notice The Scrapbook store has them in stock HERE
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!

11 comments:

  1. This is just simply gorgeous! Beautiful blend of colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love everything about this! Wow, spectacular!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you wowed me so much, I forgot to add, congrats on the new DT! You really banged it out of the park on this challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful blingy page:):) Sooo excited to see you over there....big congrats on the new team;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful! You work the stamps beautifully into your designs and I just love looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Really love this layout, love those papers, great photo too, well done on your guest spot too,

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous page Rachael and such perfect use of the bold colors!! I so enjoy every visit to your blog, and so happy that we're team mates again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I adore the colors and all those wonderful layers! What a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Rachael, I seem to be missing your posts recently so came directly to your blog today, glad I did.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10