Tuesday, March 11, 2014

13@rts Wyzwanie - Challenge #16 Background....

Hi There!
Just a quick stop by this morning 
 to share a layout that I created for the 13@rts Wyzwanie  -  Background  Challenge #16 
(I've copied & paste part of the rules of Challenge 16.. just to give you some of the info)
if are interested in playing along then stop on by the 13@rts blog HERE for ALL of the info
Rules of challenge #16:
1. Create a project (layout, card, art journal page etc.) with a mixed media background - you can use paints, modeling paste, inks, mists, coffee, tea, salt...
2. For a base of your project you can use white or kraft paper, or an old book page - anything except for patterned scrapbooking paper.
3. You can use pieces of scrapbooking paper in your project as long as it is not used for the background.

"I love You"
I used kraft cardstock for my base & 13@rts Frosted life & All is love papers..
  using texture paste with 6x6 honeycomb template.. Then sprayed & inked..
also! LOTS of stamping, splattering & torn strips of film strip & ruler washi tapes ...
I even did some doodled some hearts, then inked them......
The flowers/ rosebuds are Green Tara...
Thanks for stopping by & have a GREAT Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome Rachael. So much work in that background it looks fantastic! I think I'm going to have to get me that tiny dots stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this a FABULOUS challenge site? I LOOOOVE it....& also what you've done here!!! Go Rachael:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* this is sooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the photo and the banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...This is incredible. Beautiful work. Pages like this make me really miss scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rachael, this challenge is right for you! This is stunning, your back ground is amazing, really love it.. and well done on your win at OUAS too...you deserve it.. stunning work over there too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! It's really amazing! Lovely details and texture :) Thank you for playing along with 13 arts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! That background is simply amazing Rachael. Gorgeous colours and such fabulous texture!! Stunning work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout! Love the pretty 13arts banner and splatters of black! Thanks for joining along with the 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors and textures - gorgeous photo!
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful....love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10