Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stuck!? August 5th - Bonus sketch

The first bonus sketch for Stuck this month is now up.... & the other Creative Team have scrapped up a storm with this sketch!!  you can stop by HERE
The extra challenge for this sketch is to be inspired by the following quote. You do not have to use the whole quote but your inspiration must be clearly visible.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln"
Gee!  I think I night have done s bit to much contrast.... lol! hubby is looking a little orange...   hehehehe 
The photo is of Jason, his mother & the our 2 AWESOME kiddlets...
Loved this quote & choose to use it.... 
I've used the Bo Bunny -Prairie Chic range, Basic Grey stickers,
 Green Tara - 6cm petals which I've stamped,  GT 2 toned cherry blossom & GT White Azalea & the bird cage i've fussy cut from I thinking Bo Bunny - Little miss paper?
Thanx for popping by & have a GREAT night...
 ♥ 

10 comments:

  1. That is one of my favourite quotes and I love that sketch so I may have to hop on over and have a play. This is such a lovely layout and I love all the stuff on the background page. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous as always, love the back ground and the cluster under the photo is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job...despite the orange hubby!!! Lovely to see how you use pp...I must take a leaf outta your book, as I've got a pile that sits & stares at me:):):) Thanks for the inspiration, as always, Rachael:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You create the most amazing backgrounds!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful photo and it matches the amazing background. fabulous LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout with great textures and layers! Love how the photo pops against the background colour.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page!! And loving the dymo labelling ... need to find mine again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rachael!! Love that sketch ... might use it for a card. Great background as always and I love the layering!! Fabulous all round!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rachael! I love what you've done with the background and the great colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Rachael, love your take on the sketch ... and how you did the journaling... love it.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10