hope your having a great weekend...
my VERY last step x step for Anna's Craft Cupboard is up over on the Anna's blog.. sniff sniff!
& just in case you haven't seen it.. I thought I'd share it with you all..
Step x step with Little Yellow Bicycle – Just Because by Rachael Funnell
· * LYB Just Because – JB 109 paper
· * LYB Just Because – JB 106 paper
· * LYB Just Because – JB 104 paper
· * LYB Just Because – JB 134 Journaling Cards
· * LYB Just Because – JB 140 Cardstock Stickers
· *White Cardstock
· *WOW Chipboard ACC Exclusive Miniature Word
· *Jillibean Soup – Blue Alphabeans
· *Washi Tapes – White/Black Bricks & Red Bracket
· *Manor House Flowers - Layout Pack – JAZZ & the blue roses from the Card Pack – WHITE pack.
Other Products you will need to complete this layout are:
· *Turquoise & Bell bottom blue Glimmer mists
· * Black & light blue inks
· * Kaisercraft – Sketchy & the new august release Lattice Stamps
Here we go
Step 1.Tear a strip from either side of white cardstock, ink the edges with black & attach JB – 104 paper. Tear strips of washi tape & attach these.
Step 2. Spray onto the cardstock with Turquoise & Bell bottom blue Glimmer mists, then spray into the lid to create a few drips. Do some random stamping with Kaisercraft – Sketchy (CS878) & Lattice (CS120) stamps.
Step 3. Attach 2 of the journal cards. Cut a 13cm x14cm rectangle from JB – 106 paper, ink the edges & attach. Cut an 11.5cm x 12.5cm rectangle from the JB – 109 ink the edges attach this, and then attach your photo.
Step 4. Randomly stamp the red manor House flower with the KC- Lattice stamp & attach then ink the rest of the MH flowers edges & attach. Ink ¾ of the Documented Chippie in the light blue ink & then ink the bottom with black & attach.
Finish off: adding a few stickers from the JB 140 Cardstock Stickers & adding your title. I also had some journaling to go with this so I tucked it in the side.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope I have inspired you in some way...