Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 2013 Challenge 4 for Scrap Around The World

Hi there!
& thanks for popping on by...
Since Helen Tilbury started up this FANTASTIC Scrap Around The World I have loved the monthly challenges I've just never found the time... WELL! 
Finally! I found a few minutes... YAY!  

Challenge 4 from scrap around the world designers Eila Sandberg & Jules McKenna-De Lumen the sketch designer...

I did used the sketch I flipped it like so.....
 I got a LOT of inspiration from the mood board... 
* the colours   * the cluster   * the bling   *pearls  
papers are Prima - Lyric range... stamps are mostly Kasiercraft 
my cluster of flowers & pearl trim are GREEN TARA which are sponsors for this month challenge...
 Twiddleybitz have released some FANTASTIC Twiddley trinklets you can go HERE to check the out....
I've used the Lions Door Knocker  ( isn't GREAT) I've also used a vintage wrought iron corner piece
 
also Twiddleybitz - steam punk range Cogs galore,which i've added some modeling paste to them all..... 
It's my turn to post over on Green Tara blog today where I have shared this & 2 other layouts...
if interested you can go HERE..
hope you all have a great Thursday!

26 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful layout it really caught my eye.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwww! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those gears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Rachael, how artsy this page is! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful details on your layout!! Love! Thanks for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY chippy...gorgeous badge....great colours....I'd give you a winner's ticket, without a blink of the eye...so glad you found time for this one...just FABBO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow another wonderful layout with your stamping magnificence!! This looks fabulous, love the touch of steam punk with the cogs, and I did see your layouts at Green Tara.. beautiful work there as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Rach...they are great challenges at SATW, glad that you found the time to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love everything about this. The misting/stamping is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stamping on your background! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layout Rachael. Love the stamping and all the details especially that door knocker. Gorgeous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! I love this! Sooo gorgeous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzer Rach! this is luscious! so many wonderful details and so much work gone into creating your page! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachel, this is pure perfection!!!! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning. Love the gears and all your amazing details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Rach....love all the details and you know how I love your stamp work.
    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Rachael! You worked your magic with that sketch. Wonderful details and love that cute photo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely incredible Rachael....Love this !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutly love everything about this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Rach. This is absolutely gorgeous. Wow, you have put so much into this page. Honestly, I have to keep going back to have another look. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wooooooooo!! I have been sick with flu so didn't even realise you had played along!! Oh my word I am SO HAPPY!! Thank you so much!!! Just fantastic. You are a scrappy superstar!!!! Thanks for playing at SATW. you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rachael this page is beautiful !! Soooo many lovely details and great little touches every where. I love the flower cluster on the clock and yes, that Lion Door Knocker is amazing. So glad you could play along with us this month at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very, very cool layout my friend! Thanks for joining SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all your details on the layout. Thanks for playing along at SATW this month !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous page, I love the effect of the bold colors! Thanks for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10