Friday, August 2, 2013

August Sketch Challenge with Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi there & THANKS for stopping by.......
WendySmith a fellow designer for Anna's Craft Cupboard has created yet another FAB sketch for August!!
as much as I liked the sketch I went with 1 photo & not 4...
 I have play with the EVER SO GORGEOUS Echo Park  - Here & Now range... Available from Anna's Craft Cupbaord HERE

& with a chance for you to win a $40 voucher plus free postage! If you were to find 5 mins you would want to play along I reckon.....
I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend  
 ♥ 

10 comments:

  1. Fab bright colours Rach and just love that background work with the splatters and bits... Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the splatters and those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great take on the sketch...swapping it to one big one....great sketch, actually....LOOOVe thise colours & those butterflies are sweet & your bg work is getting REALLY awesome atm:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous this is.. all your layers and then the stamping in the back ground.. I love this.. great sketch works well with the one photo.. I do try and do the sketch from Anna's as they are always great to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright gorgeous layout, RAch...as always, love your background stamping!! And what an experience that must have been to swim with the dolphins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab take on the sketch Rachael. Love the bright colours and all the stamping, and the single photo looks just right!! Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic background Rach!! I just love your work!! truly amazing. sorry I haven't been around. I was away on vacation with my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch and fabulous interpretation.....Love the family photo, colours, layers and awesome background details...FANTASTIC !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovin the black in the background!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10