Monday, June 3, 2013

Stuck?! - 1st June Sketch

Hi there fellow scrappers!!
Hope you had a Wonderful weekend...
been start of a new month (well a couple of days into it) means new Challenges & stuck has shared 1st of Junes Sketch along 
with some of the CT layouts OH! & our June Guest designer...  Christin Gronnslett. 
Be sure to pop on by & check out HERE
June 1st Sketch
& my Creative Team layout... I did pretty much keep with the sketch, I just have 2 photos & not 4!!
I was also inspired by Kim Price  & her AMAZING backgrounds she creates.... I started off by spraying the cardstock & once it's dried  you are then to add some water... Well I didn't get that far.. I loved how it looked after it dried & left it...   LOL!  maybe next time try adding water next time!!
The papers & stickers are SS 24/seven and are available at Anna's Craft Cuboard   HERE
I've also added some Washi tape which Anna also has a GREAT range    HERE
The Priate Coin is Twiddleybitz which I have heat embossed....
 Part of a Twiddleybitz - banner which I've also heat embossed... & what would a Rachael layout be with out some stamping.....    LOL!
Thank you for stopping by today & hope you have a GREAT week....

11 comments:

  1. Rachael this is fabulous and so your style, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh wow!! LOVE your background on this one, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I love all the splashes of colour. The background is amazing and perfect just as is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the yellow, the layered banner and the skull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning layout.. works well with 2 photos.. love all the details.. the banner is awesome.. and a Rachael layout without stamping is like steak without gravy!! still good, but more yummy with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout Rachael, looove the background. Totally scrumptious!! ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous layout Rach! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup ... totally agree .. this layout is stunning!... Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing colours & background work, Rach...stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW, what a FABULOUS layout...love the pop of colour. Awesome work Rachael. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a well written and interesting description of Christin’s love of scrapping on stuck. There were some really good pieces done with the sketch as well. You captured the moments really well. I really like the banner, especially with the black and white photos. The pirate coin is amazing.

    Please visit My Webblog: online PhD in Law

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10