Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kaisercraft 2013-2014 Designer Team Member...

I have been bursting as the seams......
 to share with you all my SUPER DOOPER EXCITING news!!!
I am on the Kaisercraft 2013-2014 Designer Team...

 There is such amazing talent on this team & I still can't believe that I have been chosen to be work along side such talent! You can stop on by HERE to see the Announcement!!!
here is 1 of the layouts I created for the 2nd round....
THANK you sooooo much  for letting me share this with you this exciting news!
 I will be back soon to share some more  Designing Team work for Anna's Craft Cupboard.......
Have a GREAT week!

16 comments:

  1. Woohooo wow, congrats Rach, that's great and i am happy for you. Can't wait to see your creations for Kaisercraft :)

    Hope you are doing well hun,
    Much Love, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Girl, looking forwards to working with you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely THRILLED for you, Rachael, & the team looks really, really FAB:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you. So NOT surprised! You work magic with their papers and ephemera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!! HUGE CONGRATS!!! I love love love your lo!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, but I am not surprised, you will create some absolutely stunning creations with these papers and I look forward to being inspired!! Have a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rachael. So happy for you and looking forward to seeing some wonderful Kaisercraft creations. They are very lucky to have you on their team. ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super fantastic news Rachael!! Huge congrats to you! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big big huge giant congrats to you!!!!!!! So well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS Rachael....very happy for you. They are lucky to have you on their team...Love your layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so very happy for you!! Huge congratulations xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news Rachael! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting and so well deserved! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!!! Congrats!!!! Definitely a wonderful fit!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10