Friday, May 31, 2013

My Minds Eye - May Sketch Challenge

Hello there!
It's Friday afternoon hear & I can't wait for the weekend... 
& with only a couple of days left to enter in the May Sketch Challenge I thought I'd better post my layout before I run out of time....
& the Sketch

I have used a few different range of MME here... Tried to use up a bits of my stash  
Follow your heart & Collectable papers
 The word stickers are from the sweetest thing & Collectable ranges. all of the stamps I've used are MME, I just can't remember which ranges...
the templates are crafter's workshop & studio Calico...
If you like the Sketch & are interested in playing along then you can go HERE to check it OUT...
Thanks for stopping by & have a WONDERFUL weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Hey... TGIF...!!! Me too glad weekend is finally here...!... Rach... tell one thing!!... how can you create such beautiful layout!!!...all the time!!!... this is so my new favourite of yours... You nailed the challenge!!! so the winner!!!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on this sketch Rach, great boy LO. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that is one awesome take on that sketch.. I love the back ground stamping and misting.. the hexagons look wonderful too!! and yes another month nearly over... where are the days going???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING!! LOVING the colors and love love love love the journal bits all around the edges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow indeed! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the colors and the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is amazing!! You rock girl!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout SO much - awesome in every way, wow!!! Gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! Love the colors, the inked background and the word stickers you used for the journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the amazing coloured inking/misting on the background...and the word stickers around the outer edges looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally amazing Rachael!! You've got such great talent for matching papers and embellies and your background work is incredible. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is incredible. I love seeing masterpieces on facebook, but it is sooo much better to come and see the BIG picture here on your blog! Love that stencil work and the colors so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is positively outstanding!! You really rocked the sketch! Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FANTASTIC background detail.... great photo and a brilliant layout...Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page! Fabulous use of colours! Great photo too! Love it when a 'look' is captured!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I love this! Pity MME uses a random draw for it's winner as you totally rocked this & would surely win!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10