Thursday, June 13, 2013

MME - Find Your Wings & Fly – Up, Up and Away range for Anna's Craft Cupboard

Morning peeps!
Today I'm wanting to share with you 3 layouts I created for Anna's craft cupboard
Once again I was lucky enough to get yet again a FANTASTIC Designer Team Kit & 1 of the ranges I got to play with was the EVER so AWESOME MME - Find your wings - up up & away range.. HERE
first layout is 
"Gramps"
on our recent holidays to the gold coast we stopped by Jason's mothers & step fathers which was a half way  from our place to the gold coast (Yes! we drove) to spend some time with them ...& took some really photo's like this photo of the kids with there Gramps!! 
along with MME find your wings - up up & away papers, stickers & buttons... Also from my stash some MME - Enamel Dots & MME stamps!!


next up is this layout yet another photo from our recent holiday....



& last layout with this range.......
I have also used some of the Pink Paislee Artisan Collection Elements - Circles which I notice the Pink Paislee - Artisan collection elements are 20% off ATM    HERE!


Just before I go! I need to be a bit of a teaser & say I have some REALLY SUPER HAPPY SCRAPPY news to share with you all REAL soon...  hopefully by the end if this week I can shout it O.U.T! 
Thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. So amazing as always Rach!! I love the combination if the Sprays and papers. Utterly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black stamping. Love Gramps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I adore your creations!!! THese layouts are beautiful!!! You rock !!! as always Rach!.... Love them all.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love those mustaches on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael, amazing layouts and a good start to the holiday pics. Beautiful, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! These are awesome.. so many wonderful details.. love the stamps you have used, love the mustache papers in the first one.. really good for the males in the layout, great photos in all 3 layouts.. fabulous feel of life and fun in these.. love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Rach every time I come to your blog I am blown away with your creations. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are sooooo incredible. I think my fave is the second one. LOVE those colors & all the elements & of course the photo looks fab:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful layouts, love your stamping, great layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing layouts Rachael. Lots of lovely details and I really love all those moustaches on the first one. Such fun! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous as always. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. as always the black inking makes your layouts look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a brilliant scrapper...love your work Rachael...
    Love all the stamping, layers, colours and fabulous photos.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing, amazing pages my friend! Just spectacular!! Your blog never fails to WOW me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10