Wednesday, February 20, 2013

1st & 15th Sketches for Stuck?!


Twiddleybitz is 1 of the sponsors for February over @ Stuck Sketches.....
& ME been a Guest Designer for Twiddleybitz......
 I thought I'd support & play along!!!
the Feburary 1st Sketch
Got this photo at Ethan's 10th birthday November 2012.. My 2 kids & the Long boys/Cousins... 

The Twiddleybitz circles are from frame pack FRA021 - frames multi pack!
 You will not find them on the website as they are a show only product, but can be ordered....
I have dabbed these with modeling paste to give them texture.. Then rubbed lightly with inks...
also have used some Green Tara flowers & ribbon...

this is the  Twiddleybitz Gate with lamp posts  GAT005
before I cut it up &  very lightly rubbed some gesso over it....

Next is Feburary 15th Sketch 

 & my take... This photo I took with a hand held camera!!
It was a spare of a moment thing we were picking the kids up from Sydney when decided to stop at Luna Park- Sydney back in January..   mind you it was 1 of the HOTTEST days 43 degrees...  there wasn't many there on this day (been 43 degrees I wonder why? LOL) the kids still a FUN & that's the main thing right? 

Twiddleybitz Butterflies BUT007 are from a muiti pack of 7. this 1 I have lightly dabbed with gesso, on the tips have heat embossed with some cosmic shimmer & stamp with a scripted stamp in the center...

also have used part of the Twiddleybitz-Flower Flourish Vine, FLOW007

& another 1 of those butterflies from the Multi pack...
& before I go I wanted to let you know about Twiddleybitz has monthly competitons...
I've copied & pasted this next bit...
COMPETITION
WIN YOUR OWN TWIDDLEYBITZ GOODNESS
For the this month until the 15th of March, simply upload your own OVERLAY creation and you could win yourself a Twiddleybitz Goodness Pack. As simple as loading up your Twiddleybitz creation making sure you have included an overlay on the page to win.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, Rach~ it's always such a pleasure to come by your blog and catch up on what you've been creating. One thing is constant: the love you show in your work. You're an amazing mother and friend! Keep up the amazing, inspiring work! :D

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are just stunning. I love the magic you create with chipboard - it looks amazing :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, the blues with black accents and the photo of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and loving the chipboard pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work love the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects...my fave is the 2nd, so happy coloured & that bg work with the stamps....YUMMY:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing layouts! Love the color and busy feel! and lots to look at! and you look pretty good at Luna considering the temperature!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts. Love all the background work and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTABULOUS take on the sketches Rach. Always your #1 fan. Great designs & great pics too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pages! Love the colors, layers, and chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glorious work! I love them so much! The Luna Park is soooo colourful and fun! Super duper awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Rach. Both amazing. Colours, photos, random details, balance, clarity. Always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love both of these Rachael....
    Love all the amazing details, colours, chippie pieces and photos...
    Fantastic work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. and here are more fantastic LOs! been going down my blogger list and got here again to find amazing inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10