Saturday, December 1, 2012


Welcome to the Scraps of Elegance December Blog Hop

And
Design Team Reveal
We are unveiling our December Kit
“Winter Wishes”
Scraps of Elegance 
Is giving away our fabulous
December Kit
To one lucky winner!

Our Scraps of Darkness Designers
Are sharing their work with the November
“Karma kit”

We would also like you to meet our newest design team members!
Sara Onneby
Vivian Keh
Kristie Taylor
Agnieszka Bellaidea
Sarah Bargo
Evgenia Petzer

All you have to do is become a follower of the Scraps of Elegance blog and “like us” on Facebook. You must visit each participating blog and leave a comment on each blog in order to be eligible for the prize.

When you have visited and commented on all the blogs return to the Scraps of Elegance blog and leave us a comment letting us know how much fun you had.
If you post about this blog hop on your own blog you will be entered into the drawing twice for an extra chance to win!
 I too am having a  little Giveaway too... 
you need to
1. become or be a follower of mine
2. leave a comment on this post  by Monday 3rd December & that's it!
We are sure you will be inspired by our talented design team.
The December kit is stunning and you won’t want to miss out on grabbing one for yourself!
**Open to international entries**
You have until
Monday December 3rd 1:00 AM PST to complete the hop.
The winner will be announced on the Scraps of Elegance blog on Tuesday December 4th.
Be sure to check back on that day to see if you have won…

ON with sharing with you what I have created So far with GORGEOUS kit....
First up is the Decembers Sketch..
& my take on it!!
this  photo taken back in 2009 our first family snowman
Punch,Template & fancy flourish from my stash....



next up is this layout of Chloee..... again another photo from our  trip  to Perisher Blue in 2009...

 Template, Doily & Alpha's from my Stash...

 Next up is this layout..
photo taken June 2011
the washi tape & mask/template from my stash....


& lastly for today...
is this layout of my & hubby!!

Washi Tape, Punch & mask from my stash


Have fun!
Blogs to visit
Charlotte Jenkins - http://suepup.blogspot.com/

53 comments:

  1. Шикарный подарок! Очень понравилась фотография июня 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. These layouts are all so wonderfully created, love the blues in the paper range.. love what you create...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects Rachael. So much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much amazing work here! Awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such interesting layouts, so many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Your style inspires me so much! Love all your backgrounds and all the different layering you make on each layout! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is fantastic work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never ever ever ever say it enough... you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, especially that BLUE, the layers, the photos... just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are all stunning!! So many details!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layouts! Absolutely gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful. I absolutely love the blue, so brilliant, and I think my favorite one is the last one "you & I", it is stunning. I am following now and am looking forward to seeing your other beautiful projects. I say beautiful now, because if the rest is anything like the above, they will have to be beautiful. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have some beautiful lay outs!I came across your blog from the Scraps of Elegance blog hop...and I joined your blog....and posted about the blog hop on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Rachael You always amaze me And today is no exception. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome layouts! I came across your blog from the Scraps of Elegance blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layouts are stunning so bright and detailed just gorgeous thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning.. wow your lo's are jam packed with goodies... wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful designs and perfect photos for this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh you captured the essence of Winter so beautifully! Love all the little details that make your work so special!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous work with the kit!!! I really love the chicken wire and the gorgeous colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layouts Rach! Love the striking china blue & tan colour combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful bold colors and you used tham so well. gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These pages are all SUPER gorgeous, Rachael, love them!!! What a fun collection of winter inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutley LOVE these creations Rachael- Just glorious! Thanks for sharing oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. your gorgeous projects really make me want to own this kit. tfs - Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  25. ohmy gosh! beautiful gorgeous work my friend! I LOVE youe layering and all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Какая красота! такой объем, мне очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  27. stunning work here.....hoping around today :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. The blue, wow it just pops off the page, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. There is soooooooo much yummy goodness in here! WOW!!!! Beautiful inspiration. Each one is so different and unique from the next. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What can I say more!!! You never failed to amaze me Rach!!! These layouts are so so beautiful.... I love them all... I can sit here all day looking at these stunning layouts!!! You totally inspire me!!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. just incredible the layering and embellishments on your pages

    ReplyDelete
  32. gorgeous pages! love the multiple inked layers, and especially love the blue and red page - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am now one of your followers! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've never done this before, but I'm enjoying hopping and seeing all the fabby scrapbooking ideas !:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous pages!! Thanks for all the closeups!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Simply stunning pages!!! Amazing details! Wow! Love this blog hop to meet you all and see your creations:) Cheers:*

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful layouts! Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your blog is filled with inspiration. Gorgeous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the honeycombs..breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  40. В первый раз участвую :) Очень красивый наборчик)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beyond stunning work. I love every detail and embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  42. The first layout is gorgeous! (Mind you, they all are... but the first one is to die for.) I love the rich dark blues and the layered embellies and the snowman peeking... just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hopping along...I made it great layouts Racheal!

    ReplyDelete
  44. adore your style, wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your work! You always amaze me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. i've left a comment here and become a follower.Your own giveaway looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow!!! Such stunning projects!! I just love studying all your amazing details. Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10