Monday, December 10, 2012

Sketches With A Twist - December reveal

Hello fellow Scrappers!!
Hope your weekend was a good 1...
I had a WONDERFUL weekend!! 
 We went to my FIL's... to do our yearly Christmas get together..also met up with my SIL, hubby & there 3 kids... It was really nice! the only thing is I had a blonde moment & deleted the first day of photo's by mistake!! that sucked a little but want can I do.....

Also!Over the weekend the December reveal for Sketches With A Twist  was posted so I am a little late sharing my DT layout...
        here is the Sketch....                                  
This Months TWIST
Is to use a Glitter somewhere on your page, as an embellishment, background, title, what ever comes to mind


SO! besides for using a MME - paper with glitter, I have also added some red Kindy Glitz to some Green Tara flowers.....
 
more gorgeous Green Tara - Mini roses, rose buds, White 6.5 Heirloom flowers, Green & brown leaves.... & the Yellow Chevron button I got from Bits & Pieces created by Marg... 
Marg has the BEST tin buttons along with other FAB goodies...  HERE 
be sure to pop on over & check out the other DT ladies creations... 
THANKS so much for popping on by today...
& have a GREAT Week!

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rachel, I always love how you interpret sketches and make them your own, full of your wonderful details.. and lovely photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the business of thus one Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Rachael - love how you have added the glitter bling to the GT flowers. I thought for a wee moment you had added the gold glitter around the circles on your base paper as well - wow, what a woman! Love the MME xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the b&w photos with that added red, the angel, the colors and loveeeeeeeee all the flowers!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout Rach & the photos are just beautiful. Shame about the deleted ones. Love your use of all those beautiful Green Tara blooms. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I love your work! I just love it! Keep inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous page!! Love the little pops of chevrons and hexagons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no man I'm so sorry about your photos! Yup I have those blonde moments too & I'm not even blonde!! Rach I adore this layout!! So glitteringly fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bummer for the photo!!! And this layout is absolutely stunning Rach!!!hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are always beautiful. Love the chevron button and the sweet yellow flower is the perfect touch. Love your banner in the corner as well & gorgeous photo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout Rach It's fabulous and I love the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so lovely! What glorious colour here! I love the addition of glitter on the flowers too - really really nice! Spewing about your blonde moment... D'oh! At least you're blonde though... I'm not and I have them all the time! :O

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous LO! love the bright colours. It's perfect for a christmas pages & little kids :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my these colors rock!!! I love the gold and red, so vibrant and fun!!!! Beautiful page, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous page, loving the touches of glitter, very christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous christmas layout, Rach...so much detail to look at & admire :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing page - so rich with colors and details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous page! LOVE the colors and that b/w photo with the twist of red! Going to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachel this is gorgeous! so many details on it and the bright colors make it look simply stunning! I adore the pretty photos of your girl! ♥
    merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your loved ones! wishing you all the best! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10