Thursday, December 6, 2012

**Scraps Of Elegance December kit & Blog hop WINNER**

Hello Fellow Scrappers!
I need to start off by saying a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who hopped along with Scraps Of Elegance blog hop... It was lovely to read soooo many awsome comments!!
The WINNER of the SOE - December Winter Wishes kit has been announced HERE
Some of the other DT ladies for SOE & SOD kits had giveaway's too be sure to stop by & check out to see if you were a winner....
Before I announce the winner of my little giveaway!!
I have 2 more layouts to share with you that I created with my Gorgeous Winter Wishes Kit...
first up is this layout of Ethan....
This was his first timer EVER at the snow back in 2009 & he was soooooo keen on having a go @ snowboarding!

a lot of stamping going on in my background..
I have used a stamp from this pack of stamps in my corners which you get when purchasing the December Kit
Prima 2.5" x 3" Clear Stamps - Welcome To Paris (559434)

The black chevron washi tape, doily, black alpha & stamps are from my stash...
And this layout of Chloee and her Puppy - Princess.....
with this layout I choose to used some of  Green Tara flowers, Red Wire Hearts & some silver pearl trim.... all from my stash..




OK!
I made you wait long enough!!!
The WINNER of this Giveaway Is............

39.

Simply stunning pages!!! Amazing details! Wow! Love this blog hop to meet you all and see your creations:) Cheers:*

WoooHoooo!
Congrats Ayeeda
If you could Email me your Address 
rachel.funnell@bigpond.com   so I could send this off to you A.S.A.P
THANKS soooo much for stoppin by..
& Have a WONDERFUL Day!

22 comments:

  1. Lovely pages my friend! Congratulations to Ayeeda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe it! Thank you soooo much! Your work is amazing! Love these pages above! So rich, with fabulus details:) I'm sending e-mail right away! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ayeeda!!! Your lo's are GORGEOUS!!! I just loveeeeeeeee the snowflakes on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh more STUNNING pages from you!!! WOW, Rachael!!!! Love these both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two stunning pages!! That first one is really awesome - the colours and the stamping WOW!!! Love all the detail on both pages, so much to look at :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love everything you create Rachael and these are both amazing projects. I think the first one is my favourite though, it just really depicts winter so well - it's stunning. Really love how you have added a touch of stamping to your photo too - how cool! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ayeeda!!! These layouts are incredible!!! Love them both! The pops of red on the last one are so lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. AA-MAYYYYY-ZING layouts! Love all the details in the back ground in the first one and the second one is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEautiful layouts Rach... my fave is the first one... what a gorgeous color!!! And COngrats Ayeeda!!!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very stunning layouts! Fabulous background work on the first one, but my favourite is the second one. I love how you worked with the background paper - I wouldn't have had the courage to use it - you are fearless and it's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your layouts are gorgeous!!! I love what you did with this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. as always Rach your layering is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are just SO full of life, color, and amazing details- both are just STUNNERS, Rach!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Rach these are breathtaking ... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oOOH lucky Aida with that stunning prize pack & Rach your creations are always inspiring and inimitable!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have no words to describe how pretty each of these LOs is! the first one is so frosted - it is totally winter project with such an abundance of perfect detailing on it! and the color combo of the second one is so stylish and cozy - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing layouts, Rach...I love the colours in both of them & all your fine detail...gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just incredible Rach, every time I stop by your layouts just get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. FABULOUS as always Rach. So much yumminess in one layout. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rachel, these pages are amazing. Love the grungy masculine touches on the first and your gorgeous flower cluster on the second! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Rach. I was going to say the first page is so magical but I think the second is too. So so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10