Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WW1 July Challenge

Hi there!
 I have finished all my DT work for this month  YAY! & have played along in a couple of Challenges...
Today I share this Layout!
This is my take on WW1 July Challenge
there July's Challenge is ( I've copyed & pasted this next bit)
WHITE + POLKA DOTS + TAPE

* Any polka dot papers can be used there is no specific colour theme as we are using Polka Dots, you could also use masking, misting or paint to create your polka dots, Tapes, this can be Washi tape, fabric tapes, masking tapes, Tim Holtz tapes the list goes on...
Love this layout a bit different for me, normally I have heaps going on!
 A little something Butterfly & I've added some polka dots with Smooch..
 YEP! the Studio Calico Huey's  Bubble Mask again... LOL!
I Purchased this mask from Anna's Craft Cupboard Anna has this & others Available
I've mixed in some red glimmer mist with some Gesso to achieve this...
Washi tape which also from Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE
The Dream chippie is Scrapmatts which I've added some Gesso too & then added some dots to the D using black Kindy Glitz...
 THANK YOU So much for stoppin by & any comments you leave behind is Always
MUCH APPRECIATED

20 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is so fabulous!! Love all the different ways you incorporated the polkadots!! Paper, Bling, Gesso . . . ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout Rach... I love the colors here... you caught there!!! hmmm...I think i need those hueys... tfs... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I love love love that background, the colors and loveeeeeeeeee how you always do the PERFECT layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooove this one so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красиво столько деталек!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmn, Miss Rachael - did you say 'not much going on'???!!!!!!!!! Still lots & lots of yummy, interesting stuff here to look at. LOVE that bg with the shiny red & white spots...& the shimmery branch! Amazing stuff. Looks GREAT:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fabulous layout! Love the colours, the design, your gessoing and of course the polkadots!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous layout, great take on challenge, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. WOW!!! I love your take on this challenge, everything about it is so lovely... a fabulous photo, and gorgeous details... love this..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful!! I love how you've used the Prima packaging- it just fits right in there, doesn't it? I also love the texture you've created with the mask...beautifully done, my friend!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that coloured gesso..awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!
    Just love this page!
    You are soooo good at this!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just SO fabulous, Rachael! I am always smiling when I come here, something about your layouts just really stands out to me, can't explain it, just know that I really admire your talent :) I'm loving all the different ways you were able to use polka dots..so fun! Gorgeous stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Rach. This is beautiful. So so many polka dots and just perfect for this challenge. Wow, love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Rachael. I love your page...everything is just beautiful...the photo, the masking, the polka dots, the embellies....love, love, love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Rachael, simply gorgeous. :) M

    ReplyDelete
  17. SENSATIONAL take on this challenge Rach, always adore your work, sooo much eye candy & always innovative. Love it. Thanks for playing along at WW1. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic Rach - really love the texture in the spots - a great background. So glad you could join us - thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, wow, wow! What a beautiful page!! Such great texture!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10