Monday, July 23, 2012

Glitz Design July Challenge

Hello! 
Hope all is well!
This layout I've created for a Challenge 
Glitz Design - July Challenge  
 this photo is 1 of many  great photo's I got, when we went to visit some friends @ Easter time...
We had such great weather & just had to go to the beach!!!

& this is the Challenge..

Anna's Craft Cupboard has these  most of these products in stock just click on the HERE for
a direct link....I have used a Couple of different Glitz Design - papers, French Kiss (background paper) & Scarlett,
 Along with Glitz Design - French Kiss Rhinestones HERE
& Glitz Design Happy Travels- Peek-A-Boo, Paper Layers,Cardstock & Layered Stickers, Epoxy Words & Glitzers!  HERE

Gesso & Studio Calico Bubble Mask  HERE
Some Washi Tape HERE , Kaisercraft- Postmark Stamp HERE
Crafter's Workshop- Mini Cubist template.
Scrapmatts - Frame which I've added some Crackle medium,
 available from there Online Shop HERE


OK! I think that will do on the close UPS...    LOL!
The Challenge ends on the 25th July SO! If you like the look of Challenge you still have a Couple of Days..
THANKS heaps for stoppin by & any comments you may leave behind..
Have a GREAT WEEK people!!

15 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Rach!!! You did it again... this layout is so stunning!!!... I love the layering...the texture... and the colors too... everything worked so well together!!! TFS...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a treat to come by here! always lots to look at and wow.. you are always filling each inch of your layout with something interesting.. love the stamps, love the ripped out bits.. love the layers.. and what a photo.. makes me wanna go to the beach right now... beautiful layout Rach!! love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the closeups....this one really, truly ROCKS...my new fave & LOVE that quote, too...your bg is STUNNING:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- this is AWESOME, Rach!! I had started this challenge and now after seeing this- I'm thinkin' what's the point?? LOL! You've done amazing stuff here, another new FAVE for me!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing, Rachel!! Love your technique work - the masking, modeling paste, inking, crackle - all amazing!! Gorgeous photo to showcase too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors, the layers, the masking ... that yellow frame, the repeated "love"!!!!! Seriously AMAZING... I just love it all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachael, wow! This layout is so artsy, so stunning, I love everything about it! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel I am love love loving the texture on your layouts just fabulous!....beautiful work!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg this is outstanding just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous details, such an amazing page, going back to have an other look, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANTASTIC Rach - wow, check out all the details - beautiful work!! And a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the different layers and textures on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work in the background there Rach and the closies show those wonderful details. And don't you just love photos like that. Pure joy and innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm enjoying all the different mediums you use.. I have not tried Gesso? Not really sure what it is but I'll find it! Washi Tape.. I see everyone is talking about it but I've not seen it to buy.. yet.. I'm guessing its just like colorful designed tape?? I would like to mask some bricks onto a layout.. and I'm thinking that Gesso is the right product?? It sure looks like the right stuff as I see how it looks on your layouts. Also assuming it can be color.. as you have Red Polka dots... Going to have to find some to play around with!.. Thanks again for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your second place! What am amazing layout. Really mindblowing...

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10