Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Macho Nacho

Hi there! I'm back!
This time to share some DT work that I created for Anna's Craft Cupboard
Now that Anna has shared what I created on her blog, I can now share here...
So Anna sent me the Jillibean Soup - Macho Nacho range, I LOVE the colors of this range 
We all have boys in our lives & It this just SCREAMED for boys.... 


SO! first up is this layout of My hubby & our 2 Beautiful kids... 
I love this photo! All 3 are smiling @ the same time!
 YEP! there is the Studio Calico - mask yet again...   LOL!


have lots going on in this corner.....
This quote is from the Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho- Bite Size Bits paper,
along with Kasiercraft - wood Vine, (which I've inked the edges), prima Flowers(again Ive inked), Collection Butterflies,Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Lacey Circle,
here I've cut out chevron strips form the Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho - Paper 2 Parts Boy,
stamped the background with s few different stamps- Prima & Kaisercraft Stamps.
  PRODUCTS:
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho die cut shapes Pea Pods,
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho 2 Parts Boy Paper (both sides),
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho  Bite Size Bits Paper,
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho 3 Parts Muscle Paper (both sides),
Kaisercraft -  Journal & Script stamps,
Studio Calico Huey's Mask Bubbles, 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Dies Lacey Circle
Kaiser Wood Flourishes Vines,
Collection Butterflies,
Martha Stewart - punch,
Prima flowers & Stamp.

Next up is this layout of  Ethan & his Cousin Brendan...
Now! before I could was able to get a nice photo, I was told I need to take some silly photos first....
Which I thought were scrap worthy!!   hehehe


The little wooden bird is Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Bird,
along with some buttons, & JBS- Macho Nacho die cuts.
Products:
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho die cut shapes Pea Pods,
Jillibean Soup -  Macho Nacho Cardstock sticker sheet,
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho 4 Parts Hero Paper both sides,
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho 2 Parts Boy Paper reverse side,
Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho  Bite Size Bits Paper,
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Take Note - Bird,
 Sawyer's Place Washi Tape Ophelia Regal Damask,
Crafters workshop  6x6 Templates  Mini Cubist,
EKSucess - punch, buttons & chevron stamp I think it is from Studio Calico.


I'll leave there for today! I have 2 more layouts to share from this range, which I will in my next post!
THANKS heaps for popping on by 
& any comments you may leave behind...
Have a Great Day!

12 comments:

  1. Aahh! Rachel I just love these pages and you're right they scream boys. You've done an amazing job to highlight your great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab masculine LO's!! Love the pops of color, stamping and so fun chevrons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee these! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeee all the little circles on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful love to see greetingz janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the chevron paper strips in the top one...& those prima flowers...YUM...the green colours in the 2nd are brill, & so is that round scalloped circle. GREAT, as usual:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I a totally diggin what you have done with the chevron in that top layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rach. You are so full of ideas when it comes to design and placement on your pages. And that tie paper, wow, never seen anything like it. I would have put this in the kids "Scraps" but just love how you have used it. Fabulous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome Rach, love your LO's with bright & funky colors. You are totally rocking the crafter's templates too, you should seriously be on their design team ( if they have one? lol)xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning!! both layouts are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pages, Rachael! Terrific designs and just bursting with happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW... wonderful and beautiful layouts ...love the colors ...the pp too....hmmm very intrigue!!! TFS...hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent pages Rach! Such great boy layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10