Friday, July 27, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Macho Nacho Part 2

Hey! Hey!
I'm back to share the  other 2 Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho layouts that is 
part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard......

OK! So! first up is this layout
This is of my boy Ethan...
This footy season he has been appointed as Captain a couple of times & has been quite proud of it too....  
 He really happy when I started to create this layout & he even helped me come up with this title!!

some hidden journaling, well it more gloating really... LOL!
the background I've smeared gesso & then have used a 6x6 Crafter's Workshop Chicken Wire reversed template.
Products:
6x6 Crafter's Workshop Template - Chicken Wire Reversed.

And my last layout with the JBS - Macho Nacho range...
Is this layout of Hubby!

 Prima - Swirl Bling (which I cut & made it shorter wider swirl) & brick stamp, along with JBS - Stickers, EKSucess punch, Washi tape & 6x6 Crafters Workshop - brick.
Products:
Prima Flowers, Swirl bling & Brick stamp.

I have 1 more Range to share with you....
SO! When It pops up over on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog!
I be sure to share here too.....
BUT! I'll leave you with these sneak peeks
So Sorry to be repetitive but THANKS so much for poppin on by
& your comments always really do put a smile on my dial!!

16 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW... my fave is the 1st layout!!! Loving the green... Rach you just amazing... both layouts are great inspiration.... you rock!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. I have just been over at Annas blog and I have drooled all over these layouts there, and I really love everything about them.. you really are on fire for scrapping and have an eye for placement of embellies and the colors to put together.. I really love your work and I know the sky is no limit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously amazing!! I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE everything you make!! I love love love the colors and that paint on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are really amazing, you really rocked this collection and I know how hard it is to work with brightly colored papers. Your work is stunning!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy busy girl!! And I'm amazed by how you can make such loveliness with any and every collection that is sent your way!! These are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, the more I see of your work the more I love it, you're so talented. Oh and I love the colours in the Jillibean collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one of my fave combo's is green & blue...this is just a superb LO....especially with some 'shapes' thrown in! And you get away with that flourish on your DH's LO sooo well...it looks great!!!! Have a wonderful weekend:):):)
    BTW Congrat's to your son on being captain more than once...pretty Big Thing when it happens:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing masculine LO's!! Love that multicolor flourish and all your ripping, painting, distressing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the one of your son. Congrats on having him named captain a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy busy bee you are Rache! absolutely LOVE the first one because of the bold and vibrant colours. The second one is also a really great masculine page with your hunk, but I have to say the first one has some serious umpff! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fav. Is the first one too....the colours are so vibrant and seem to make the photos pop! The 2nd one is fabulous also, a great masculine page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spectacular colours Rach and just love the photos in both. So so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachael
    I gotta say I'm sooo much loving your blog! You give me hope that to can have your confidence in male layout work!.. I love your style. Great layout of both your son and hubby. The photo of your hubby is very eye catching with the blue shirt and blue sky. I hope to find that male mojo I've been looking for!... I truly feel the inspiration from you fantastic work..

    Thanks for sharing
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael both two L.O.s are adorable! I just love your colour combo and layering, the stamping and use of gesso! I keep finding more and more details as I look at them... Enjoy all the joys your little captain gives you, you lucky proud mom! And the sneak peek is so temptating... Thank you so much for the inspiration Rachael! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Rach you have been on fire! I have got so blooming behind in my life - so sorry about that!! I have missed some total beauties here but I am catching up now. YOu are doing some really totally awesome work right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! You are rocking the Jillibean here! Love how you used the chicken wire template on the background!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10