Friday, July 27, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Macho Nacho Part 2

Hey! Hey!
I'm back to share the  other 2 Jillibean Soup Macho Nacho layouts that is 
part of my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard......

OK! So! first up is this layout
This is of my boy Ethan...
This footy season he has been appointed as Captain a couple of times & has been quite proud of it too....  
 He really happy when I started to create this layout & he even helped me come up with this title!!

some hidden journaling, well it more gloating really... LOL!
the background I've smeared gesso & then have used a 6x6 Crafter's Workshop Chicken Wire reversed template.
Products:
6x6 Crafter's Workshop Template - Chicken Wire Reversed.

And my last layout with the JBS - Macho Nacho range...
Is this layout of Hubby!

 Prima - Swirl Bling (which I cut & made it shorter wider swirl) & brick stamp, along with JBS - Stickers, EKSucess punch, Washi tape & 6x6 Crafters Workshop - brick.
Products:
Prima Flowers, Swirl bling & Brick stamp.

I have 1 more Range to share with you....
SO! When It pops up over on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog!
I be sure to share here too.....
BUT! I'll leave you with these sneak peeks
So Sorry to be repetitive but THANKS so much for poppin on by
& your comments always really do put a smile on my dial!!
01 09 10