Sunday, March 20, 2011

TCR Palette #50

Hello too ALL!!!!

I know most of you have seen & joined in on the Color Room Palette #50...
To celebrate 50 Palettes they have a blog hop!!
If you haven't had the chance to hop along, It's a MUST...
these CT ladies are just Sensantional!
Soo now I'll show the Palette #50





Another photo from our little holiday in Batesman Bay, Dec 2010....
& of course some close ups!!!


 Thanks to the lovely Jasmine for her Amazing  & inspirational LO's with the this Credit card swipe technique...... I had a go @ it on this LO!!!!!

Thank for Stoppin by!!!
& if you leave me some comments THANKS.......

Ohhhhh & I have a lil sneak peak of another LO,
Which I'll share, Hopefully 2morow.....


Ok bye for Now!!!!
XXX

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW WEE Rachael, this LO is just stunning, Love that mesh in the back ground and the paint is great. oh wow gotta love those butterfly's again.. great job hope you had a great weekend and hope you have a great week full of lots of scrapping....LOL
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooo stunning and striking ... absloutely love it .. I spied it on TCR and left you a comment ... big hugs x

    I posted a page too, my very first one on TCR..awesome and amazing talent over there huh???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how great is this? I cannot believe how many blue elements you have and how perfectly you have put them together. This looks awesome and the color of the pic just makes it pop.
    Fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous layout Rach, I just love the way you used the credit card with the paint and on the Bazzill it sits inconsistantly and I love this look, I love the colours that you have used...I think I would have struggled with the requirements but this layout is very striking. How good does that little sneak look. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your take on this palette!! Great job Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! this is one STUNNING layout! Rachel i'm so inspired you have worked some serious magic with this colour combo! i love all the different elements you have brought togther and what a fantastic photo of the kids! and that sneak peek looks juciy!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10