Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For the Record

GoodAfternoon!!

Show us your Stuff: March Challenge #1 is....
**Scrap something that you cant live without**
and include a handmade item(by you or someone else)
 
Now!
Besides for Money (too fund my ever growing addiction to Scrapbooking) LOL
I've used the FAB new Echo Park for the Record!!
which I throught went SOOOO well with this Challenge - Layout
 
These 3 people that are in my Life, I really could NOT
Live without.....
I know your thinking, that's something that all of us cant live without
(Famliy), But I SOOooo love these three people & for that I
wanted them to know that too!!
 
That's My handmade something from Pretty Paper Petals
I've signed up for a 6 Months petal Club & I received my first pack late
last week!

& while i'm on the Subject on Echo Park.......
I also joined in on Anna's Craft Cupboard - March Sketch
Pop over to Anna's & give it a go as the winner gets a $40.00 spending Spree...

HOW COOL IS THAT!!





Ok thats it for now!
Thanks for popping over & any comments that
you leave..... * HUGS*
Till next time
RACHAEL
XXX
 
 

10 comments:

  1. how wonderful Rach ... a beautiful loving photo... and the pages are both sensational .. gorgeous choice of paper and I adore your clusters of embellies .... family is everything, it really is I believe that family is what life is about "a loving family" ....means the world to me too .... hugz x
    love your blog and you are suh a beautiful soul I can tell xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW again Rachael these two LO's are just fantastic.......
    im a bit iike you my hubby and 2 kiddies i could not live without so maybe i need to pop over to show us your stuff and give this one a go.....
    Thanks for your comment on my blog much appreciated i love getting comments.
    Thanks Rachael and keep up your FAB-U-LAS work always love popping over here and checking out what you have done next.!!!!!!
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach I just love the colours and designs. The pics are gorgeous and the details like the fob watch, the keys, flower etc etc just finish both LOs off perfectly. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers, these layouts are just fabulous, I cannot wait to get these papers, your photos just pop my girl. beautiful. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful - I especially love the bottom LO - I hope you sub it to a magazine??

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are lovely, I love the sentiment behind that first one, thanks for playing along thsi month at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee these are just awesome! Full-on love them HEAPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome both of them! I love what you are doing with these papers. Thanks so much for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! OMG! how joy are both these layouts! Rachel! you totally rocked these echo park paper! and the smashed the Anna sketch! love your silk flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts Rachael, love what you have done with my flowers! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the kit!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10