Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ruffles

Hello to you all!!
I have a 2 LO's to Share......
First LO is for The Studio Challenge, They have a Sketch Happening!
This is the Sketch.....
 BUT there is a Twist, They would like to see Ruffles on your Page.... 


So I made A ruffle Flower from Ruffle Ribbon......

& ruffle ribbon in a strip

& a close up on the photo,cause for some reason it looks a bit dark in the LO!



March Sketch Challenge for MLSB
I know they just had there DT call, But I chickened out in the last minute!!
*sigh* maybe next year...  LOL!
BUT didn't stop ME for having a go @ this Months Sketch!

Aphra has created another Fun Sketch
Extra Sketch

Added a couple of leaves to cover up ME spelling Mistake!! hehe


Using MLSB - Simple Life pps, Glitter Alpha Stickers & mini Alpha stickers...
Hope you all had a lovely Weekend, I know we did....
THANKS for popping over to ME  blog!!
I SOOOOOO Appreciate you taking the time to leave ME your Comments!!!


I've read every single 1 of them SO!  *MWAH* THANKS
Till next time
XXX

11 comments:

  1. Great layouts. Such a pretty ruffle flower! You must have an awesome camera because your photos are always brilliant! I need to upgrade. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts Rachael!! I especially love that AWESOME ruffle flower!!!! Just fabulous. Thankyou too for your sweet comments on my blog. Cheers B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty ruffle flower too ... you are soo creative and sooo "darn fast" you pump then out !!! I take hours to complete a page and sometimes I tear it up afterwards ????!!!!
    I adore that photo too ... such a gorgeous pair of beauties.. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both your LO's Rachael.. your ruffle flower looks fantastic!! Such yummy layered details! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts Rachael - always inspiring. I was excited to have you as the first member on my Blog!!! That particular blog was my first botch effort (LOL) so I still have a blog with the right connection!!! Would love you to visit me. Have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rach I just love your ruffle flower. How clever of you. That is a grouse sketch, I might just have to try that one.
    And that pic of you is just gorgeous.
    I love the details like that awesome cloud and the trees and tractor. Great work again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE both of your lo's Rachel : ) Your scrapping is sooooo FAB....always fun and funky and just darn tootin AWESOME : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really great layouts! Thanks for joining in with us at The Studio, great take on the sketch and I love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome pages...esp. love your take on The studio sketch. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both your layouts heaps! The ruffle flowers you made look really funky and really professional iykwim? I love them!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous layout! Thanks for creating with us!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10