Monday, March 7, 2011

Layout Challenge

Hello Ladies!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, Sure did........
I did get to have  a bit of scrap here & there & was able too get a few Layouts done.. YAY!
So this 1st Layout may come to you as a bit of A shock......
As this LO is for Bo Bunny layout Challenge.
They have a challenge -To share something about yourself that others might not know about...
The DT ladies created FAB U LAS LO's....
And this is MINE......... Using the gorgeous - GABRIELLE papers & Embellishments!!!!!!!!!

YEP!!!!
I have my 2 Children names Tattooed on the inside of my wrists....
It was my BDay present this year!!!
I have NO intension on getting anymore, Unless we have anymore Kids.....
 I've always wanted to get my Children's name tattooed on me
 when I became a mother...
& SO glad i did!!

& just had too use all of the trinklets in the Buttons pack!!
Arn't they tooooo Coooote....



Thanks to my Hubby, for the photo.......
Soo now you all know something a little more about ME!
Hope you all have a Gr8 week!!
& if you leave any comments....
THANKS
RACHAEL
XXX

10 comments:

  1. That's really beautiful Rachael. The layout and the meaning behind your tattoos. Something incredibly personal. I have 3 tattoos... nothing quite so sentimental but it always fascinates people due to working as a psychologist and them being well concealed most of the time. But I also love heavy metal so that's another point of amusement ;-) What a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Rach... BEAUTIFUL FONT TOO !!! your two kiddies are just too cute for words .... love your page it is stunning ... colours embellies everything .... thanks too for your comments you leave me I always look forward to reading them, very encouraging .. big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is just gorgeous. And yes, something we would not know about you so thanks for sharing.
    I just love the LO you created to go with this little thing about you. The papers are stunning and love love the line of butterflies. And for some reason, I think the butterflies go beautifully with the theme of this LO.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is just STUNNING Rachel!!! Awesome photos too...love all the butterflies! have a great week :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so Beautiful Rachael, it was a great challenge and wow you worked with it well.....
    Gee the photo's really do stand out they look great.............
    you have a great week too and thanks so much for o comment over at my blog... i always love hearing what you have to say...
    Thanks
    TONI
    XOXXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics and such a gorgeous layout Rachael. Love the butterflies and trinklets. :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Rachael.. really beautiful detail!! Love the photos and your tattoos. I've always wanted to get a little one.. maybe for my birthday this year! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That layout is super cute!! Your tattoos are so pretty I've thought about getting my daughter's name tattooed on me but I am such a chicken!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on the challenge! And your tattoos are super cool! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! that is so darn sweet! and the tatts are done perfectly! you must be so pleased! i really love how you have scrapped your photos and these papers are so JOY! they remind me of Websters or Prima! honestly couldn't believe they were BOBUNNY! totally rocking layout!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10