Monday, March 4, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 'Special' Tag with the Kaisercraft 'Breathe' Collection

Hello there!
Today sharing my 2nd creation as part of my March DT work this month for Anna's Craft Cupboard working with the GORGEOUS March 2019 Kaisercraft release 'Breathe' Collection..
Something else I like when working Kaisercraft are the Collectables packs....
These are great to not only creating beautiful layouts but whipping up some fabulous cards & tags.....

I have created this elegant tag!
'Special'




Starting off with some dark blue cardstock to create a base... 
 Who's else is like me & has a bunch of punches gathering dust?????  LOL! 
I love my punches & just don't use the enought these days... 
So! I made it a mission to use at least 1 when creating this tag.... 
SO! I blew off that dust 1 of my ALL TIME Favourite punches the Doily punch and punched either side of a 8cmx15cm white rectangle piece, then adding a paper layer from the  6.5" 'Breathe' paper pad PP1063...

Next! Adding a Kaisercraft Decorative Circle frame, then adding a few Collectable pieces ie: the word SPECIAL & one of a kind, the hearts, the butterlfly & the flower images.... 
I then added a couple leaves I created these by using a leave stamping onto white cardstock & them fussy cut out and also adding  a few super cute tiny Green Tara Mimosa 'Antique Red flowers... finalzing this tag with a bit of ribbon..




THANK you for taking the time to stop by today.... 
please be sure to not only share your work, but if I inspired you in some way be sure to tag me..
I'm always keen to check then O.U.T!!!!!
Kaisercraft 'Breathe' Collection ----->HERE   
Green Tara flowers----> HERE
01 09 10