Thursday, March 7, 2019

Annas Craft Cupboard Kaisercraft Breathe Collection 'Being together' layout

Hello I'm back today!
Sharing another layout I have created for this month as part of my Anna's Craft Cupboard DT working with the gorgeous March 2019 Kaisercraft release 'Breathe' Collection..
This layout featuring my favourites in life....

'Being Together'

Starting with the pale pink 'Breathe' Pale Wander P2707 as my base piece..  Next One of the patterned papers from 6.5" 'Breathe' paper pad PP1063. that caught my eye straight away was the triangles paper, I cut away 2 different sizes & placing 1 on each edge of my page... Next adding some stamping using the Kaisercraft Hide & Seek Triangle & dream catcher stamps..... I once again created a couple paper layers to sit underneath my photo, using the 'Breathe' 6.5” paper pad PP1063



Next I adding a half of a  Doily die cut  (‘Mandala’ Doily die DD787) and placing it the left bottom corner of photo, then attached a few Collectables die cuts shapes CT956 including the 'Being Together' Sentement and once again adhering most die cuts with foam tape...  Next adding a couple of the Kaisercraft - White Mini blooms, I felt like I wanted more flowers... So! I also made a couple flower blooms using the dark blue paper from 'Breathe' paper pad & Kaisercraft - Decorative dies ‘Flora Peony’ DD485





Once again, Finishing off with one of my regular techniques, adding some spatters....  Thanks once again for coming by & checking out this page... I do have one more layout to share... AND will soon!
Rach  xxxx
Kaisercraft 'Breathe' Collection ----->HERE  
01 09 10